Early Bird: $1,350 (After February 3, 2020: $1,500)
• CME conference registration
• all meals and snacks during the conference April 2-5, 2020
• morning yoga and all regular resort activities (exclusive of Spa, Integrative Medicine consults, Sweat Lodge, "Ojitos" Soak)
• complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
Companion Pass: $155/day
Intended for spouse/ guest who is
• staying on property in the same room
• NOT registering for CME conference lectures
Please return the completed registration form below to SDSoto@mdanderson.org or call (832) 750-1551 with any questions.
A refund, less than 30% of the enrollment fee will be allowed if received in writing by the participant by March 1, 2020.
No refunds will be allowed thereafter.
Burnout to Brilliance hosts a moderated poster session.
- Literature Review
- Improvement Projects
- Impact on Care
- Individual-System Interaction
- Tips/ Pearls/ Essential Skills
Poster physical size should not exceed 4ft x 3ft (horizontal)
Submission should be electronic thru email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts must be submitted prior to March 1, 2020 to be considered for committee review and approval.
Please download the abstract submission form to accompany your file when submitting.
Presenting authors will receive an email reply to confirm receipt of abstract submissions within 2 business days.
Notification of committee decision should be within 15 business days. Decisions on abstract acceptance will be rolling in order to facilitate travel plans.
Applicants will be notified of abstract acceptance status via email by March 15, 2020.